All Ivy Tech Indianapolis Service Area buildings will be closed on Friday, February 4, with services and classes operating virtually on their regular schedules. Click below to view more information.
- Log into each class in IvyLearn to look for directions posted from your instructor(s) on the plan for a virtual class day.
- Log in before course meeting times to be prepared for any live classes.
- Specific guidance for labs or clinicals will be communicated by the course instructor or program/school leadership in IvyLearn, email, or other previously planned communication.
- Students can contact the campus for virtual services on the Ivy Tech Indianapolis Virtual Front Desk at IvyTech.edu/IndyHelp.
- Faculty should post announcements in IvyLearn for the day and continue course instruction as planned utilizing virtual options.
- Additional guidance will be provided to faculty on a programmatic level from Chair and/or Dean. If you have questions, contact your supervisor.
- Staff should plan to work a normal schedule remotely, using remote access just as you would when working virtually any other day.
- If you are unable to work remotely, contact your supervisor.
Please note: At this time, it is anticipated that on Saturday, February 5 the campus will return to normal business operations. If a decision is made to alter operations on February 5th an announcement will be made at that time. Otherwise, please assume normal operations.